PROTOTYPE japanese denim jeans
Constructed from the finest Japanese ecru denim, these jeans mark 15 years research and development by our creative director, in perfecting raw jeans. A neat straight leg fit, that you can wear daily, with blazers, shirts and ties, or with tees and polos.
The natural unbleached and undyed colour of our cotton is inspired by the original prototype sports uniform created by Mary (Penrose) Arnold in 1800's Rugby town.
We combine the highest quality Japanese denim and our expertise in fit, cut and British craftsmanship, to create a truly authentic premium jean.
- 14oz Japanese unbleached undyed denim
- 100% cotton
- Straight leg
- Neat fit
- 5 pocket jeans (+ concealed wallet pocket)
- Super high-density calico pocket bags
- Raw natural calf leather back waist band CV22 motif
- Antique brass CV22 branded 4 button fly
- Self stitching
- Free length alterations