SQUADSHORT PIQUET SHORTS
We have designed our SQUADSHORT to be a collision of a tailored and sports short, in a super soft cotton. Please collide it with your own wardrobe and life, wear them with everything from formal and tailored pieces to casual. When worn with any ecru pieces from our prototype collection, it will form a perfect monochrome outfit, as all garments are made from the exact same threads.
The large CV22 logo is made from a thick raised silicon, sliced through the pocket, a clean sharp finish. The shorts themselves are a special pique knitted to our specification, and then cut on the bias, that creates a soft drape, and also a 45 degree angle to the pique grain.
- Completely Ecru; the natural unbleached and undyed colour of cotton, inspired by the original prototype sports uniforms created by Mary (Penrose) Arnold in Rugby in the 1800’s.
- Sustainable Natural Supima Star Cotton spun for us by English Fine Cottons in a former Victorian mill just outside of Manchester, the ancestral home of the World’s cotton spinning industry.
- Constructed of piquet and rib from the same cotton threads, knitted in Leicester the heart of English fabric knitting
- Pattern cut on the bias for an added luxurious drape and sewn locally
- Decorated with a thick silicone rubber CV22 motif applique
- Practical side pockets
- Single back pocket
- Elasticated waistband
- Mock fly
- Beautifully comfortable fit
- Limited Edition