THE PROTOTYPE SIGNATURE POLO
A contemporary version of a classic men’s shape, the original CV22 signature polo re-envisioned in 100% super soft Supima pique in natural ecru colour.
We have designed the Prototype signature polo to be worn equally with sharp and clean formal outfits, or with daily work or casual looks. Its ecru colour working perfectly with most colours, and its proto-sportswear essence colliding perfectly with the most formal and casual of outfits.
This limited edition Polo is decorated with the CV22 honour cap motif, a symbol of excellence, ritual & fraternity, & on the right sleeve and back patch the number “22” representing, amongst other things, the number of players in a squad.
Just like all of the piquet garments in the collection the fabric is cut on the bias to give this polo a beautiful drape & soft handle
- Completely Ecru; the natural unbleached and undyed colour of cotton, inspired by the original prototype sports uniforms created by Mary (Penrose) Arnold in Rugby in the 1800’s.
- Sustainable Natural Supima Star Cotton spun for us by English Fine Cottons in a former Victorian mill just outside of Manchester, the ancestral home of the World’s cotton spinning industry
- Constructed of piquet & rib from the same cotton threads, knitted in Leicester the heart of English fabric knitting.
- Pattern cut on the bias for an added luxurious drape & sewn locally
- Beautifully comfortable fit
- Limited Edition